2023 Annual Meeting and Board Elections
By Clojurists Together Board
Greetings Clojurists Together members and supporters. It's that time again! We've undertaken many projects this year thanks to you and as a result, have strengthened the tools and resources available to the entire Clojure community.
2023 ANNUAL MEETING
Our 3rd annual convening is fast-approaching - so we wanted to give you advance notice of the date and agenda. We know you are busy, but if you could reserve an hour to meet, we would value both your participation and input. Please hold the following date and time on your schedules (certainly not a complete list - but enough to check your time).
- Auckland Wed., Oct 11, 6 am
- Chicago Tues., Oct 10,12 pm (noon)
- New York, Tues., Oct 10, 1 pm
- São Paulo, Brazil,Tues., Oct 10, 2 pm
- Belgrade, London, Paris, Stockholm Tues., Oct 10, 7 pm
- Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Helsinki Tues., Oct 10, 8 pm
PRIOR TO THE MEETING: BOARD NOMINATIONS AND VOTING
- You’ll receive an email towards the end of August explaining the process in more detail.
- Call for nominations for expiring board seats: Aug. 25, 2023
- Board nominations close: Sept. 15, 2023
- Voting opens a few days after the submissions close and after the board has nominated the final candidates
- Voting closes: Sept 29th, 2023
- New term board members announced at Annual Meeting Oct. 10/11
AGENDA ANNUAL MEETING OCT 10/11:
- Welcome new board members
- Summary reports on 2023 projects, membership, survey results, and financials
- Q&A, Discussion regarding community needs and future direction
We hope to see you there. This is a lively, informed, and opinionated group - so we’re looking forward to hearing from you!