Funding critical Clojure open source software
Clojurists Together is an organisation run by Clojars, dedicated to funding and supporting open source software, infrastructure, and documentation that is important to the Clojure and ClojureScript community.
- Support open source software, infrastructure, and documentation that the Clojure/ClojureScript community relies on.
- Support other community initiatives like Google Summer of Code
How it works
Open source projects
Open source maintainers apply for funding, and if accepted, get paid to work on their project to make it better for everyone. Clojurists Together funds projects in three month cycles.
Companies and individuals
Companies and individual developers can sign up for a Clojurists Together membership. This supports Clojurists Together with a monthly donation. Your membership entitles you to certain benefits, including steering which projects get funded.
Company Signup Developer Signup
Clojurists Together provides full transparency for how your money is spent:
- Full accounting for project funds
- Open committee, members able to vote on committee members in annual elections
- Open project selection criteria
- Monthly updates posted showing how money was spent