Companies and Individuals that support Clojurists Together are listed here. Founding sponsors are people who joined Clojurists Together early, and are marked with a ⭐️.
We are proud to be supported by 192 developer members and 53 company members
Metosin is the first Finnish software house specializing in Clojure. We arrange annually the biggest North-European Clojure conference called ClojuTRE
Pitch is building the next generation presentation software for individuals and teams.
Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America.
Cisco technology is creating a world of potential.
Outfitting technology for modern retail, powered by Clojure
A privacy-first, open-source platform for knowledge management and collaboration.
JUXT delivers secure and compliant bespoke software applications and platforms: from the world's busiest websites to complex financial systems.
We create impact that lasts. Solita is a Northern European community of highly and widely skilled experts combining tech, data and human insight.
Adgoji is a media agency. We have built a Clojure based real-time bidding platform that buys targeted mobile advertising space from the largest market places in the world.
Nextjournal is a tool that improves data-driven research. Our notebooks make results and methods reproducible and foster model-driven debate.
Learn Clojure, ClojureScript, Datalog, and ecosystem of libraries by building projects with idiomatic Clojure code.
Shortcut is an intuitive and enjoyable project management platform.
We are builders. We care about software craftsmanship, clean code, great UX, service design for clients from all continents and markets including fintech, security & healthcare.
Toyokumo provides people who are not good at using software with Web applications that are used to improve their productivity.
Griffin is an API-first bank and technology platform helping companies bring financial products to market quickly and safely.
We support our customers in the publishing industry and the public sector with highly specialized software solutions, most of them written in Clojure. We are happy to support the Clojure community and the further development of Clojure.
180° Seguros is an insurtech that was created with the purpose of transforming the model of consuming and distributing insurance in Brazil. We operate through a B2B2C model, providing a turnkey solution for companies to be able to sell insurance products in an innovative and digital way.
Kroo is the first UK bank designed to be trusted and loved by its customers. We're using technology to create products that enable our customers to be financially better off.
Percentage of revenue members
These companies give a percentage of their revenue to Clojurists Together:
- Jacek Schae (Learn Reagent, Learn re-frame) - 10% of profits, 40% from Clojurists Together affiliate links, 50% from Thanksgiving sales